Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm getting a bit concerned guys

I got 4 hits last month... Whilst its nice to have 4 times as many visitors as Steve, you bitches aren't paying for the traffic. So until you all start emailing me $10 notes every month, stop telling you're friends!@#%

Anyways, check out this sweet website I made. It rocks out more than Jason at a country and western festival. I know you know Jason rocks hard but believe me, this rocks more hard. Be sure to wear protective clothing to avoid injuries.



In other exciting essay news, I was gonna do it on security in the future, but it seems my wildest fantasy of writing an essay on internet security may not be fulfilled. More on this exciting development as news comes to hand (or when Jase talks to me at the end of the tute... whatever comes first)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your website is lame

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and on the nineth day we decided your a raging dyke

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home