Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Mate Steve

My mate steve is pretty rad. He's been my buddy for a while and just lately a few new pictures of him seem to of surfaced.

Image 1

As you can see, Steve is a closet Alpaca. Perhaps, one day, if we in Cyberstudies are lucky enough, he'll come to class in his Alpaca form. He has a special Alpaca friend, and sometimes they like to go to raves together.

Image 2

Sometimes Steve is really lucky and his grandma comes raving with him. Wheeeeeeee look at the pretty colours.

As a tribute to Steve, a shrine was erected (heh heh) in a sacred chinese burial ground. The image can be seen below.

Image 3


These images were created in Adobe Photoshop CS. Steve's head came from digital camera photos I've got. The were opened and resized in photoshop (image>image resize) Once the heads were proportional, using the lasoo tool, I traced around the portion I wanted to cut out from each image.

The heads were then pasted onto googled images I'd found, but not before I'd duplicated the background layer so it wasn't locked! The graveyard image is actually a few cut/paste jobs.

The "rave" effect was achieved by using the Neon Lights filter (Filter>Artistic>Neon Glow) Steve's grandma and the glowstick fool were just googled images as well which we copy/pasted in without too much trimming. Before each cut/paste I flattened the image (Layer>Flatten Image) to ensure I copied all the layers. Once complete, images were saved as jpegs and uploaded to some webspace for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home