Thursday, April 07, 2005

Flash fun

Well jase decided to make Steve and I use flash for this weeks assignment rather than photoshop like all the other kids. We're either special or "special" I guess, depends how you look at it.

Now, I'd just like to clarify that Flash made me its bitch during the editing of these. Especially my uber k-rad shoot em up game. In v1.01 when it's released, I'd like to edit the background and get the code happening right. Oh and in case you can't tell, with the pool table one maybe there was someone around here when I did and they subsequently appeared in the Flash. If it registers on your lame-o-meter, please click
here

Flash 1
Flash 2

The .fla files will eventually appear on the live-wirez server, when I remember the details. Goodbye interweb... for now!
Love Slowy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for making me look like a freak on your pool table ben...

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home